Healthy Apple Bok Choy Salad
Healthy Apple Bok Choy Salad bursts with so many delicious flavors – you are gonna love this salad!Healthy Apple Bok Choy salad is a nice change from other leafy green salads. Thinly sliced crisp Granny Smith apples along with thinly sliced bok-choy tossed with apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt is all the ingredients this salad needs to make it taste amazing!Loaded with vitamins and nutrients, this apple bok choy salad is one of the BEST salads I have ever made and one everyone should make this year! A definite winner!From the looks of it, you may think it’s a coleslaw salad rather than a regular salad, but hey – it doesn’t matter whether you call it a slaw or a salad, this apple bok choy salad will be your new favorite thing!
- 2 Granny smith apples (thinly sliced into sticks)
- 1 bulb Bok choy (washed, drained, spinned, thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- Always thoroughly wash the bok choy a few times. You may even need to rub off some of the soil on its large white bulbs. Drain in a colander. Then thinly slice them.
- Place thinly sliced apples and bok choy into a large salad bowl.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and salt.
- Toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve chilled
Recipe courtesy of Anna and Liz (2 Sisters Recipes)