The Red Barn
The barn that welcomes visitors to the neighborhood is a historic structure built by the original property owners that functions like the village square. Its lasting, quiet presence inspired us to build a community around sustainable farming practices and neighborly gestures. We’re preserving and celebrating life, past and present.
"This is the true power of gathering; it inspires us - delightfully - to be more hopeful, more joyful, more thoughtful. In a word, more alive."
Gathering at the Red Barn
The barn is perfect for events, parties, workshops and other gatherings on a starry summer night or chilly autumn afternoon. Some events are for residents, and some are hosted by local businesses for the community at large. Either way, it’s the perfect place to meet your neighbors.
- Small GatheringsGathering at the barn is like getting a hug from an old friend. It's a cozy space fit for small meetups.
- Educational WorkshopsThe barn doubles as a classroom for agricultural workshops, an observation hive and other learning opportunities.
- On-Site FarmstandPick up crops, eggs, honey and other farm-fresh goodies grown at Red Barn. It's just one of the many perks of being a resident.
- Bike StopAir up your tires, clean your bike chain and tinker your heart out. We've got most of the bike maintenance tools you'll ever need.
- Refreshment StationTop off your drinks at our refreshment station before you hit the greenway or mountain bike trails.
- Annual Plant SaleBuy plants and plant-starters every year at our annual plant sale. Urban farmers and indoor-jungle enthusiasts rejoice!
Know your Neighbors
Here at Red Barn we encourage everyone to get to know their neighbor. Whether it’s monthly socials, volunteer nights at the farm, or a spontaneous bonfire; We offer many opportunities for you to get plugged into the community.
The Bike Stop at Red Barn
From serious cyclists to casual commuters, we’ve got the tools you need to keep things rolling at the Bike Stop. Find basic maintenance supplies, air compressors and water spigots (for cleaning) at the barn.