Chopped Kale Salad with Pecans, Cranberries & Herb Dressing
This salad is filled with kale, pecans, sweet cranberries, and an herb dressing that is to die for! And this dressing is ridiculous. It’s packed with bold flavors like onion, garlic, cayenne, and apple cider vinegar.
- 1/4 Yellow onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Handful Fresh herbs (mostly parsley, basil, and a little thyme and mint)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 4-5 cups Chopped kale (about 1 large bunch, stems removed)
- 1/2 cup Toasted pecans(roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsp Toasted pine nuts
- 2 tbsp Dried cranberries
- In a large bowl add the chopped kale, pecans, pine nuts, and cranberries. Set aside.
- In a blender add the onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, herbs, olive oil, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth. Pour over salad, just enough to coat. Store any remaining dressing in the fridge.
Recipe courtesy of Life is But a Dish