Vegan Mac & Cheese
This quick and easy vegan mac and cheese is definitely a fan favorite at the farm!
- Food Processor
- Large Pot
- 1 cup lions mane mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pasta of your choice
- 1 cup kale
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 clove garlic
- Drizzle oil over mushrooms.
- Grill mushrooms, then set to the side.
- Soak cashews in boiling water, then strain.
- Add softened cashews to food processor.
- Grate one clove of garlic and mix with cashews.
- Add nutritional yeast
- Next, add water to food processor and blend on high
- Boil pasta of your choice.
- Chop kale and add to pasta when it is almost done cooking.
- Strain pasta mix, then place in large bowl.
- Pour in cheese sauce and mix well
- Top with grilled mushrooms and enjoy!